Information Security Policy
We believe that it is essential to ensure information security in the handling of information, including interactions with customers, in order to provide high-value products from the customer's perspective and become a corporate group that is even more trusted by society. This section presents our information security policy as a guideline for all employees belonging to us to maintain a high awareness of information security and act accordingly.
- We will build a system to continuously maintain and improve information security.
- We will formulate and comply with rules to ensure information security.
- Conduct appropriate risk assessments to protect information assets from information security threats. In particular, we consider customer information, sales information, technical information, personal information, etc., to be important information, and we will implement appropriate security measures to protect against the risk of leakage, loss, destruction, tampering, etc. of this information.
- We will regularly review our information security management systems (hereinafter referred to as "ISMS"), maintain them, and continuously improve their effectiveness.
- We will provide our employees with appropriate training on ISMS and raise their awareness.
- We will comply with the protection of copyrights and other intellectual property rights and personal information, as well as the relevant laws and regulations relating to our business, as well as the contractual requirements of our customers, business partners, employees, and others.
- The penalty based on our Work Rules shall apply to those who violate these Policies and ISMS Regulations.
- We will take prompt measures in response to incidents and accidents related to information security, analyze the causes, and take preventive measures.
August 1, 2020
Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Director