- Environmental declaration
We, Nippon Seiki, acknowledge realization of a sustainable society as a major concern for our business management. Through our corporate activities which place high importance on "strong will", "society", "customers" and "people", we will endeavor to create a safe and secure society which harmoniously co-exists with the environment and continue providing high-value-added products and services.
- Environmental policy
We will, through our corporate activities of development, design, manufacturing, sales and marketing of instruments, consumer products and displays, deploy activities to mitigate environmental impacts and protect the environment, and promote continual improvement.
We strive to implement environmental policies that are concerned with prevention of global warming, efficient use of resources, preservation of biodiversity, prevention of environmental pollution and climate change adaptation.
- (1) We will identify the environmental laws and regulations pertaining to each element of our business activities, products, services, facilities and equipments, and identify the requirements from community and customer. We will establish the compliance process, properly monitor and comply with the standard values, and then make every effort to mitigating our environmental impacts.
- (2) We will establish achieving targets for midterm and single fiscal year under the analysis of social situations and customers' requirements. The action plan will be formulated, practiced, assessed, and the performance will be achieved by improving the environmental management system.
Particularly, we will approach the following issues in close coordination with our corporate activities and make continual improvements in;
・Efficiency improvement in energy and resource consumption, Reduction in the amount of waste
・Promotion of adaptation to every emergency situations
・Appropriate control of chemical substances used and contained in products
- (3) We will promote the reduction of waste and implement activities for global environmental preservation in every stage of the products from development and design to manufacturing. We will make every effort to produce products which are environment-friendly throughout their life cycle.
- (4) We will deepen cooperation between the business process and the environmental management system to accomplish these activities based on this environmental policy. We will provide environmental education and internal awareness activities to all our employees.
June 26, 2020
Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Director
Green Procurement Guidelines
We, Nippon Seiki, have established “NS Green Procurement Guidelines” as to “procure environmentally-friendly products from suppliers promotingenvironmental business activities.”
Green Procurement Guideline Response Format
1.”Green Procurement” Self-Evaluation Sheet [April 1, 2013]
This is an agreement form which suppliers must agree to Nippon Seiki Green procurement guidelines.
2.”EMS・CMS Self check sheet” [April 1, 2018]
Please conduct a self-evaluation of the status of the establishment of EMS (Environmental Management System) and CMS (Chemical Substance Management System) by suppliers.
3.”Declaration of Non-Use of RoHS Restricted Substances” [August 1, 2020]
These forms are used to fill in Nippon Seiki Green procurement guidelines cooperation agreement Form.
4.Precision Analysis Data of RoHS Restricted Substances [April 1, 2018]
Please use this form when individually requested by Nippon Seiki.
Restricted Substances List
Consumer product version